Re: [thredds] Data sources

Carl,

If you look at the THREDDS dataset level (before you get to the NetCDF
Subset service)

http://coast-enviro.er.usgs.gov/thredds/bathy_catalog.html?dataset=bathy/srtm30plus_v4.nc

you will see a link to the website, which describes how this data was
constructed.

A note to SRTM30+ users:   For coastal regions, the SRTM30 plus
Version 1 data is actually a better product than Version 4, as some
nasty tracklines snuck in in Version 2-4.  This is supposed to be
cleared up in Version 5, but that isn't out yet. so I left version 1
up.

See all bathy sets available at:
http://coast-enviro.er.usgs.gov/thredds/bathy_catalog.html

Glad you found this useful.