[thredds] THREDDS, Thumbnail Generation.

Hello All,

We want to implement a "thumbnail generation" to our TDS webinterface, which
can give us  more information (a graphical chart or image) about the temporal
dimension of a dataset.  I was informed that there is a similar interest in
this functionality by a person in England.

I wonder if someone can point me towards more information about this. Also if
someone has the contact information of this person in England, please email me.

Any insights you could provide would be appreciated.

Kind regards
Benjamin Chaos

Benjamin Chaos
MSc. GEM
International Institute for Geo-information Science and Earth Observation (ITC)
P.O.Box 6
7500 AA Enschede - NL
Tel: +31-62-4983-555