From: Roy Mendelssohn [mailto:Roy.Mendelssohn@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 10:19 AM
To: Godin, Michael; thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: jerome.king@xxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Anyone with successful aggregation?

Hi Mike:

Yeah, we have it working.  Take a look at:

http://oceanwatch.pfeg.noaa.gov:8081/thredds/catalogServices?catalog=http://oceanwatch.pfeg.noaa.gov:8081/thredds/aggreg/catalog.xml

We have also tested it with matlab.  There are 360 files I think in each case.
One aggregates based on the file name, the other aggregates based on time
inside the file.  If you have questions as to how we did it, contact Jerome
King at the email above.  I have cc:'ed him.

Regards,

-Roy M.

--
"The contents of this message do not reflect any position of the U.S.

e-mail: Roy.Mendelssohn@xxxxxxxx (Note new e-mail address)
voice: (831)-648-9029
fax: (831)-648-8440
www: http://www.pfeg.noaa.gov/