Re: Need THREDDS metadata catalog info

Ben Domenico wrote:

Hi Shishir,

I'm forwarding your specific questions to the THREDDS technical staff, but, in the meantime, I'll point you to our status pages where you should be able to find answers to some of your questions and the software used to implement some parts of the system.

<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/>

and the technical status page:

<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/index.html>

Please let me know if you have further questions.

--Ben
  Ben Domenico                Unidata Deputy Director
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu           P.O. Box 3000
  ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx              Boulder, CO 80307
  (303)497-8631                    FAX: (303)497-8690