Using the NSDL Communication Portal

Hi Everyone,

Here are two documents to help in using the NSDL Communication Portal by
THREDDS participants.  The first is called, "Getting Started with the
THREDDS Wiki", located at
http://comm.nsdlib.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=67&category_id
64.  The second is called, "How to Submit a Document to the THREDDS
Workspace", located at
http://comm.nsdlib.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=67&category_id
65.  Since one can not currently submit a PowerPoint file, my suggestion
is to print PowerPoint files as PDF files which can be submitted.

I hope you'll find them useful for collaboration on THREDDS efforts.  If
you find either of them confusing please let me know, so I can correct
them.

Thanks,
Chris