Open GIS Discussion at Unidata 1/25/02, 9am

Hello again,
the Open GIS Discussion to the FL2 main seminar room.&nbsp; We will still
be starting at 9am and hope you can join us.
GIS Discussion given by Carl Reed on January 25th at 9am in the FL2 main
seminar room.
<ul>
<li>
A short history of the OGC</li>

<li>
The current structure: The Interoperability Program and the Specification
Program (they are actually strongly inter-related but operationally
distinct).</li>

<li>
Current specifications and current interoperability initiatives.</li>

<li>
Work related to NSDI, GSDI (portals) etc.</li>
</ul>
For those of you who need directions:
href="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/emily/NewTravelPages/mapage.htm";>http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/emily/NewTravelPages/mapage.htm</a>