Aggregation Server Configuration

Version 0.4 of the Aggregation Server Configuration XML format is available
for your comments. Changes (partly due to Joe Sirott's comments) include
renaming some attributes, the use of XML namespaces, and factoring out the
aggregation definitions from the Catalog.

Version 0.4 is being used in the latest Agg Server; we are not completely
happy with it but it is working. We would appreciate any comments on it.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/AggServerConfig.html

The Aggregation Server itself has some sketchy documentation at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/DODSAggServer.html