[SuomiNet] The Suominet web site is down.

We are still getting and processing data and distributing the PWV netcdf
product files via LDM, but the web server CPU has a bad disk and is in a
read only state.   Our Sys Admin is going to build a VM for the web
services which will hopefully be up and running early next week.

Apologies for the delay.  I am in planning process to write a proposal to
get the PWV processing program back to being officially funded, but its
currently only a best efforts project, especially for anything that
requires sys admin time; as they have to make the COSMIC 2 project their
priority.

Regards,
Teresa, Suominet team.
  • Search the suominet archives: