[SuomiNet] About 24 of the Suominet sites will cease operations on Sunday

Apologies for the late notice.  We have notified host institutions with
receivers that will fail but I ment to also send a general announcement
this week before the older equipment fails.

This will affect several sites operated by the ARM facility in northern OK
and southern KS and then scattered sites across the country that were still
operating original suominet ARI purchase Trimble 4700 receivers from
1999.

Only sites that have IDs of SG[0-5][0-9] or SA[0-6][0-8] should be
affected, but it is possible that the dropout will cause some temporary
processing failures from secondary effects.   We will continue to provide
the LDM feeds of the netcdf PWV estimates from the other ~500 sites we
process and also continue to put the results on the suominet web page
accessible via the data download button
http://www.suominet.ucar.edu/index.html

Regards,
Teresa and the suominet team.