[SuomiNet] The suominet CONUS processing CPU is offline.

Our sys admin checked on them when he got the auto-notify status of being
down and the CPU is alive and fine but is off the NCAR network thus not
getting any data in to do the processing.

   Hopefully the NCAR network service group can remedy this early on
Monday.   If not I will switch processing to the CPU which is doing the
global processing.

Either way our hourly CONUS PW products will be out until sometime on
Monday or Tuesday.

Sorry for any inconvenience to our data users,
Teresa and the Suominet team.
  • Search the suominet archives: