Subject:        [unav-data] Outage for PBO Data August 4-6 - Update
Date:   Fri, 5 Aug 2011 16:01:00 -0600
From:   unav-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:     unav-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: Temporary Outage for PBO data August 4-6

Due to issues we encountered during the upgrade of the PBO database we now expect that data archiving will not be caught up until Sunday, August 7 at 0200 UTC.

The web site will continue to be available with data current as of August 4 1500 UTC.

If any changes are required to this plan then an update message will be sent.

Thank you for your patience and please let me know if you have any concerns or questions.

*/Lee Snett/*
Software Engineering Manager
Plate Boundary Observatory
UNAVCO, Inc.