[SuomiNet] Partail suominet PW outatge tomorrow morning

We received a notification about an hour ago from  the UNAVCO data center.

The UNAVCO archive data handling system will be down tomorrow morning for about 4 hours starting around 7:30am MT. The web site and FTP server will continue to
function, however, we will not be posting any new hourly or sub-hourly data
during this time.

UNAVCO is the data center for all PBO data that we process at Suominet and also for several sites in the caribbean.

Suominet processing for the other sites should not be affected, but the
files will be somewhat delayed in being sent out as the scripts will
wait until a cut-off point for the PBO data before combining the other
data and sending it out.

Apologies for any inconvenience,
Teresa

  • Search the suominet archives: