[SuomiNet] UCAR internet outage between 3:30 and 4:30

UCAR had an internet outage for just under an hour this afternoon which interrupted normal processing and transfer of PWV estimates for Suominet. The outage was reported as being due to a router outage in Denver. I think that UNAVCO may have been sidelined by the same router failure in Denver, as we had almost total PBO site outage for the 21-22 and 22-23 hour sessions. We had around 60% of the other sites and CsuPWVh files were created and sent about 40 and 50 minutes later than normal. This latency exceeded the window for the map generation so all sites showed as missing for 2-3 hours on the web page, but the data were processed and the PWV was sent out via LDM.
Things are now running normally again.

Cheers,
Teresa

--