[SuomiNet] updated Suominet web page

Maggie has updated the suominet web page with a google earth map.
The site symbols are color coded with the same color values as before
with grey symbols for sites not processed in the last cycle. You can overlay radar and the GMT estimated contour lines with toggle buttons below the map.

Clicking on any site symbol will give an information box with a link to show the latest time series for this site.

You can email comments to suomiops@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I have also just switched over the hourly PWV combinations to a new cpu as we try to remove functions from our raid server that has been tempermental, so problems could be either web based or on the processing side.

Cheers,
Teresa

--
Teresa Van Hove