[SuomiNet] Reduced PWV data on saturday April 5

UCARs data center is doing an annual shut down for maintaince on saturday. We will still be collecting the Suomi network's data which comes in via LDM, and distributing the products via LDM and our web server. But the data collected for roughly 50 GPS sites to calculate the Zenith Total Delay, and another 50 met sites to compute PW from the Zenith Delay will be unavailable to me as I can only get them through a gateway server which is part of the shut down systems. So the maps and combined netcdf PWV products for this time period will have significantly fewer sites. The shutdown is from 5:30 am to 6pm MDT. Or 11:30 am to midnight UTC time.
Best Regards,
Teresa
--
Teresa Van Hove