MetPy 0.12.1 has been released with a few bug fixes for 0.12.0:
* Fix for incompatibility with XArray 0.15.1
* Fix for clabel in simplified plotting interface
* A few misc documentation fixes
* Fix reading METAR files with bad encoding
* Fixed `diff` with masked arrays with units
For full release notes see the GitHub release page.
MetPy packages are available for Conda on the conda-forge channel
and for pip from the Python Package Index.
Let us know if you run into any problems, either at MetPy issue tracker,
using support-python@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, or on
You can also ask questions using the "MetPy" tag on Stack Overflow.
Ryan May, Ph.D.