MetPy 0.11.1 has been released with several bug fixes for 0.11.0:
* Fixed compatibility with XArray v0.14
* Fixed several bugs in sounding calculations
* Fixed units requirement on divergence calculation
* Added link to Python gallery in docs sidebar
* Fixed issue with pint and masked arrays
For full release notes see the GitHub release page.
MetPy packages are available for Conda on the conda-forge channel
and for pip from the Python Package Index.
Let us know if you run into any problems, either at MetPy issue tracker,
using support-python@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, or on
You can also ask questions using the "MetPy" tag on Stack Overflow.
Ryan May, Ph.D.