[python-users] Unidata is hiring!

Hi,

The Unidata Program Center is hiring! We are looking for a Python developer
to join our team in creating and maintaining software and data services to
support the geosciences.

As part of the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR) in
Boulder, CO, Unidata offers competitive salaries and great benefits. UCAR
was selected as one of the Best Companies to Work For in Colorado. Simply
put, Unidata is a great place to work. Unidata's team environment provides
high levels of autonomy and responsibility with great opportunity to excel
individually and contribute to the team's success.

We are looking for a Python developer to help us help our community of
scientists access the Earth system science data that fuels their research.
As a member of the Python team, you will collaborate with other Unidata
developers to test, support, maintain, and develop Unidata open source
software products and real-time data streams. In particular, this position
focuses on:

- Development and support for MetPy and Siphon
- Maintenance and enhancement of Unidata's Python training materials
- Teaching Unidata’s Python Training Workshop locally and periodically at
various universities, usually several times per year.

If you enjoy teaching, like working with Python, and want the opportunity
to support and interact with Unidata's fantastic community of users, we
encourage you to apply. For a detailed job description see the official
posting:

https://ucar.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&id=23&jobid=218615&company_id=15947&version=1&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=992748&level=levelid1&levelid1=45208&startflag=2

For more information on UCAR and the application process, go to:

http://ucarcareers.silkroad.com/

Ryan

--
Ryan May, Ph.D.