[python-users] Fall Unidata Metpy and Siphon Workshop

Hi,

Unidata will be hosting a workshop on MetPy and Siphon October 22-24 2018
in Boulder, CO.

This workshop will teach some of the basics of using the Python programming
language for applications in atmospheric and oceanic sciences. Attendees
will gain hands-on experience with Python to download, analyze, and
visualize geoscience data, facilitated using Unidata's MetPy and Siphon
libraries, as well as netCDF and the THREDDS Data Server (TDS). We will
also introduce other important libraries in the scientific Python
ecosystem, including Numpy, Matplotlib, Jupyter/IPython, and CartoPy. A
basic familiarity using Python and its syntax is assumed. For an up-to-date
listing of course content, see:

    https://unidata.github.io/unidata-python-workshop

NOTE: We assume attendees to this workshop will bring their own laptop.

For more information, visit:

    https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2018TrainingWorkshop/#class_metpy

To register, visit:

    https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2018TrainingWorkshop/#reginfo