[python-users] MetPy Short Course at 2018 Annual Meeting

Hi,

John Leeman, Kevin Goebbert, and I are pleased to be offering a one-day
short course on MetPy at the 2018 AMS Annual Meeting in Austin, TX: Python
for Dynamical Meteorology Using MetPy. The format of the course is like
that of our larger Python workshop, relying on Jupyter notebooks to teach
several core concepts. The crux of the course is to access remote data sets
and use MetPy to perform analyses relevant to synoptic/dynamic meteorology.
The goal is to go beyond the traditional introduction to Python and work on
some concrete, meteorology-specific problems. As a result, familiarity with
Python, NumPy, and Matplotlib is assumed.

For more information see:

https://annual.ametsoc.org/2018/index.cfm/programs/short-courses-and-workshops/ams-short-course-python-for-dynamical-meteorology-using-metpy/

Ryan

--