Re: [python-users] MetPy thermo.cape_cin function

Kader,

What versions of Python/Matplotlib are you running? This example works as
expected:

fig = plt.figure(figsize=(9, 9))
skew = SkewT(fig, rotation=45)

skew.plot([1000, 100], [25, -125], color='tab:red')

skew.plot_dry_adiabats()
skew.plot_moist_adiabats()
skew.plot_mixing_lines()

plt.twinx()

What are you wanting to use the secondary y-axis for? Knowing what the end
goal is may lead us to a better path to get there.

Thank you,

John Leeman, Ph.D.
Software Engineer
UCAR/Unidata
303-497-8621

On July 7, 2017 at 3:29:36 AM, Abdelkader Merzougui (