Re: [python-users] Next Unidata Python Training Workshops

  • To: Ryan May <rmay@xxxxxxxx>, David Hotz - NOAA Federal <david.hotz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [python-users] Next Unidata Python Training Workshops
  • From: Pete Pokrandt <poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 16:48:13 +0000
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
David,

We did video record last week's Regional workshop on MetPy/Siphon and AWIPS at
Madison.  I'll be making that available once I have a chance to edit out the
breaks, time for in-class exercises, etc..

I'll let everyone know when these are available. Or, if you want to browse
through the unedited raw versions, they are up on youtube right now - I can
shoot you the links if you're interested.

Pete

<http://www.weather.com/tv/shows/wx-geeks/video/the-incredible-shrinking-cold-pool>--
Pete Pokrandt - Systems Programmer
UW-Madison Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
608-262-3086  - poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx