[python-users] siphon help

Hello ,
I am looking at your siphon example to access level 3 data. For the online
example it uses cdmr access. I see that created is a directory of scripts for
cdmr. Is it possible for me to access using OPENDaP access through siphon? or
would i have to create a bunch of scripts to do so like you do for cdmr? Also
what is the advantage of downloading tomcat for what I am trying to do. Having
some difficulty getting it to open thredds.war properly.
I am a student at the University at Albany interning for the Atmospheric
Science Research Center just trying to broaden my knowledge of data science and
working with a jupyter notebook. Any advice would mean a lot!
Thanks in advance,
Adam Lampl

  • Search the python-users archives: