[python-users] Python @ Unidata: September

Hi,

Here's your summary of what's going on in the world of Python at Unidata:

---Annual Training Workshop---
Preparation for our annual workshop is a major focus right now, as the
17-19 October dates are approaching (entirely too) rapidly. For those
interested but unable to attend, the materials are available online and
will be undergoing some small updates as we get to showtime:

https://unidata.github.io/unidata-python-workshop/

---Notebook Gallery---
We now have a gallery of Jupyter notebooks showing off how do do things in
Python, and are soliciting community contributions. The gallery is here:
https://unidata.github.io/notebook-gallery/
For more information, see this post:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-s-jupyter-notebook-gallery

One of the cool pieces of this repository is that all of the notebooks are
automatically run and validated to run successfully, both on a regular
basis and for every pull request. This should help keep the examples from
bit-rotting.

That's all for now. As always, we welcome your questions and feedback.

Ryan

--
Ryan May, Ph.D.
Software Engineer