Re: [python-users] OPENDAP/Siphon approach to access GFS .25 degree data?

That second link you posted is not loading... server may down.
I was hoping to find some info here on GFS .25 deg data as far back as
possible. I think it should extend back to Jan 2015.

Andrew Joros
Assistant Research Scientist
Applied Innovation Center
Division of Earth and Ecosystem Sciences
Desert Research Institute, 2215 Raggio Parkway Reno, NV 89512
Office: 775.674.7112