[python-users] Unidata Python Training Workshop

Hi,

Registration for Unidata's Python Training Workshop is now open!

Exploring the use of Python with Unidata Technologies
Monday, October 17 - Wednesday, October 19

This class will teach some of the basics of using the Python programming
language for the atmospheric and oceanic sciences; we will also explore
using Python to interact with Unidata technology. Attendees will gain
hands-on experience with Python to download, analyze, and visualize
geoscience data, facilitated using Unidata's netCDF and THREDDS software.
We will make use of Numpy, Matplotlib, Jupyter/IPython, CartoPy, Siphon,
and Metpy, as well as other well-known Python tools to achieve this
objective. We will also touch upon software carpentry topics such as
version control with Git and collaborative development using GitHub.

For an up-to-date listing of course content, see:

https://unidata.github.io/unidata-python-workshop/events/fall2016.html

Spread the word and tell your friends!

Ryan

--