[python-users] Save the date: Unidata Python Training Workshop

Hi,

We've nailed down the dates for the next set of Unidata Training Workshops
this fall: https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2016TrainingWorkshop/

Specifically, the Python workshop will be 17-19 October 2016. We're still
in the early stages of planning the Python workshop, so no outline/schedule
yet (last year's materials and outline is here:
https://github.com/unidata/unidata-python-workshop). This means that if
there are topics of interest (i.e. would make you interested in attending),
you have the opportunity to let us know. I can't guarantee that we'll be
able to incorporate it (or capable of covering it), but input from the
community is absolutely welcome.

Ryan

--
Ryan May, Ph.D.