Time for a run down of what been happening in the world of Python @ Unidata:
- Documentation cleaning (and hopefully no longer failing to build properly
on Read the Docs)
- Merged support for Station Plots! (
- MetPy 0.3 released (Notes here:
- Video of AMS talk on MetPy is online (
- Fixes for pint 0.7.1
- Published two part blog post on working with GINI satellite data:
- Contributed recipes for Siphon and MetPy (and dependencies) for the
experimental conda-forge project. If this project is successful, it will
make getting automated builds of Conda packages much easier.
- Another blog notebook series...maybe using NCSS for point forecasts?
- Updates to Siphon's support for CDM Remote
- Preparing for SEA (https://sea.ucar.edu/conference/2016) tutorial on
Siphon and MetPy. Hopefully this will mean some more features in MetPy. :)
As always, we welcome questions and feedback.
Until next time...
Ryan May, Ph.D.