I thought it might be nice to do a better job of communicating what's been
going on in the world of Python @ Unidata, so I thought I'd start doing a
monthly summary of what's been going on--good for those of you who don't
follow our GitHub activity.
- Added support for GINI files (see: http:
- Fixed broken API docs on http://metpy.readthedocs.org
- Merged Alex Haberlie's 1D resampling PR (see:
- PR for station plots (More on this later:
- Hoping for 0.3 release 2/5
- Getting ready to embark on "regular" series of blog posts involving
example Python notebooks showcasing MetPy, Siphon, and other packages
- Presented on MetPy at Python Symposium at AMS 2016 Annual Meeting (Slides
I hope you guys find this useful (feedback one way or another is
Until next time...
Ryan May, Ph.D.