[noaaport] SBN issue underway.

At 1420GMT this morning, a switch at the SBN uplink initiated a data fram
entry issue at the headend/uplink, such that it appears frames are being
received out of order.  This is leading to downstream processing missing
products, and there has been a subsequent
rise of retransmits on the NOAAPort channels that allow NWS sites to
request retransmits to nearly 20%.

Key NOAA personnel have been notified.

*Stonie Cooper*, PhD
Software Engineer III
NSF Unidata Program Center
*I acknowledge that the land I live and work on is the traditional home of
The **Chahiksichahiks (**Pawnee), The **Umoⁿhoⁿ (**Omaha), and The **Jiwere
(**Otoe).*
  • Search the noaaport archives: