Re: [noaaport] Fwd: ADMIN NOTICE NOUS72 KNCF

I'm noticing this too, but only for some sites (KLOT, KLSX, KGRB, KJKL to
list a few).

Those sites also have outages on their NWS page (e.g.
https://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid=LOT), but haven't seen a status
message from any of them.

-Mike

Mike Zuranski