Re: [noaaport] NOAAPORT

Has anyone done this yet? It’s a long, nasty form and requires you to pay $435
for the privilege of filing with the FCC! Really?? This should have been
stopped in its tracks by the NWS before it got to this point.

Rodger R. Getz, President and CEO
AWIS Weather Services
1735 East University Drive, Suite 101
Auburn, AL 36830-5204

E-mail: rgetz@xxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.awis.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AWISWeatherServices
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AWISweather
Phone: (334) 826-2149 ext 1004
Toll-free: (888) 798-9955 ext 1004
Toll-free Fax: (888) 374-8027

which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.