Re: [noaaport] Missing GOES-16 Tiles

Mike,

I too have noticed an increasing number of missing tiles on my home
NOAAPORT system during the past couple of weeks.  Back in early May, I
found the G16 feeds to be much more reliable than now.  Like you, my signal
strength and C/N are the same as ever.

I hope someone has an idea why this is happening.

John H