Re: [noaaport] dvbs2

On Tue, 5 Jul 2011, patrick wrote:

Does anyone happen to know if STI products will be
added to the dvbs2 stream any time in the future?
Or for that matter, if there is a 'list' of all products
to be added? :)

STI? Drawing a blank here. No official definitive list,
yet, other than satellite, dual-pole radar (the ones they've already committed to, and are sending out now on the three dual-pole radars now, if that helps),

I read awhile back that ruc will be upgraded sometime
in October, but have never seen a 'complete' list
of products to be added to the stream.

None that I am aware of, yet. They keep saying to watch the public info statements that will be coming out.

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the noaaport archives: