[noaaport] Dependency Files

Almost forgot.  If I try to add the missing packages (pkg_add -r
python26-2.6.6) I get a unable to get message.  I tried several variation of
the name (pkg_add -r python26) with the same results

Mark

I forgot to introduce myself

My name is Mark Burgus

I'm over 50 :)

I got a 3.8 meter dish when the cable company scraped their dish farm.

I live in west central Illinois.  We have one stop light in the county.  On
US 34 just out of Iowa.

A Boy Scout wants to do an Eagle project on linking the dish to the school,
nursing home, and the village.  I can see two out of three.  The third is
the village and I can see the water tower( 7 blocks away )  He wanted to do
the dish install.  But he decided to go with the wifi connections.

The reason I want the NOAAport system  is this area loses power when the
wind hits 4mph ;)  I have a small generator that I use to backup my shop
(man cave ).  Everything is on battery backups.  So I have a connection the
NOAA information and not relying on the NOAA radio or TV.

http://www.burgus.org <http://www.burgus.org/>

  • Search the noaaport archives: