Re: [noaaport] 20100825: readnoaaport1.4.1 Missing GOES Fragment

 Hi Tom,

Certainly. First, the specs are not the same on both. The one which is running proprietary software is on much older hardware.

The one running ldm + readnoaaport is RHEL5u5 32bit with a single 2.26Ghz Xeon E5520 quad-core with hyper-threading enabled box. It has 6GB of RAM .

ldmd.conf looks like the following:

EXEC    "dvbs_multicast -m 224.0.1.1"
EXEC    "readnoaaport -m 224.0.1.1 -n -u 3"
EXEC    "dvbs_multicast -m 224.0.1.2"
EXEC    "readnoaaport -m 224.0.1.2 -n -u 4"
EXEC    "dvbs_multicast -m 224.0.1.3"
EXEC    "readnoaaport -m 224.0.1.3 -n -u 5"
EXEC    "dvbs_multicast -m 224.0.1.4"
EXEC    "readnoaaport -m 224.0.1.4 -n -u 6"

Kevin