[netcdfgroup] netCDF-C 4.9.2 maintenance release now available with HDF5 1.14.0 support

Hello all,

We're happy to announce the release of netCDF-C 4.9.2, on the heels
(relatively speaking) of netCDF-C 4.9.1.  This release has a handful of bug
fixes, and allows for out-of-the-box support for HDF5 1.14.0. The standard
array of notes and links are below.  Next up, the netCDF team is working on
releases for the Fortran and C++ interfaces, as well as working with the
TDS/NetCDF-Java team to ensure that we do not introduce any divergences
between the capabilities of netCDF Java and the C library.

* Downloads: https://downloads.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/
* Documentation: https://docs.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf-c/4.9.2/
* Release notes: https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/releases/tag/v4.9.2

Thanks all, we look forward to answering any questions and getting the next
release cycle out! Thanks to all of you for your contributions and support!

-Ward
Ward Fisher
wfisher@xxxxxxxx
UCAR/Unidata - Software Engineer