From: Diego Gutiérrez <diegogutierrezinzunza@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2022 2:33 PM
To: netcdfgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [netcdfgroup] [ISSUE] Error to share libnetcdf.so.18 while configure
netcdf-fortran-4.5.3

Hi everyone

I need some help to resolve this issue. I am compiling from source 4 libraries:
zlib-1.2.11 (1st), hdf5-1.12.0 (2nd), netcdf-fortran-4.5.3 (3rd) and finally
netcdf-c-4.7.4 (4th). I made this before, but this time I can't configure the
netcdf-fortran library. Checking the config.log file, I found this issue:
./conftest: error while loading shared libraries: libnetcdf.so.18: cannot open

So, there are such a paths to resolve this and I need support guys, any help
will be appreciated to understand the problem.

Regards

pd: I share my config.log file from this issue

--
Diego Manuel Gutiérrez Inzunza
Geofísico