[netcdfgroup] retrieving missing data from netcdf3_64BIT_OFFSET formatted netcdf files

I have a netcdf file (prod.nc) that contains time series from a molecular
dynamics simulation (Amber force field, OpenMM engine, parmed
netCDFReporter). The netCDFReporter had some problems and as a result, the
number of frames in the netcdf file is zero. Given below is the ncdump for
the file:

*$ncdump -h prod.nc <http://prod.nc>netcdf prod {dimensions:        frame =
UNLIMITED ; // (0 currently)        spatial = 3 ;        atom = 20504
;variables:        char spatial(spatial) ;        float time(frame) ;
          time:units = "picosecond" ;        float coordinates(frame, atom,
spatial) ;                coordinates:units = "angstrom" ;// global
attributes:                :Conventions = "AMBER" ;
:ConventionVersion = "1.0" ;                :application = "AmberTools" ;
              :program = "ParmEd" ;                :programVersion =
"3.4.0+11.g1be8ca0f" ;                :title = "ParmEd-created trajectory"
;}*

However, the netcdf file has non-zero size (that increases linearly with
the number of frames stored) which implies that it certainly has the data
written into it. I tried a number of tools (nco tools, netCDF4, scipy
netcdf reader, xarray) to access the missing data but have not succeeded.

*I have two questions:1. Does the file contain real data?2. If the former,
is there a way to retrieve the data and create a new netcdf file?*

I am desperately looking to salvage near 3 microseconds of simulation data
which would take more than 2 months to generate. I would greatly appreciate
it if anyone can provide me with some insight into this problem.

The attached netcdf file has 14 frames that can be used to examine the
issue.

Thanks in advance

Best
Ram