[netcdfgroup] NCML Time axis aggregation with missing / time gaps

Hi!

I am exploring is there any way to generate time and depth dimensions
dynamically based on input file's minimum and maximum values using NcML.

Scenario is as follows:
Having few netcdf files which are timeseries hourly data. But there exists
data gaps.

Also time variable units are not "hours since "1970-JAN-01 00:00". Each
file has its own time_origin attribute. I wish to standardise this so that
all file's time units are relative to "hours since "1970-JAN-01 00:00".

Not sure with NcML this can be achieved.

Details I have posted here with sample files:

https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/issues/1361#issuecomment-854606404