[netcdfgroup] User-Defined Functions for HDF5 version 2.0

Functions for HDF5 is now available. HDF5-UDF is a tool that allows embedding
routines written in C/C++, Python, and Lua on HDF5 files in a way that such
routines execute each time the dataset behind that UDF is read.</div>
reads that UDF dataset for the first time, we extract and associate the public
key behind that UDF to a trust profile that limits which system calls that UDF
can execute – and which file system paths it can access.</div>
that let you write and store UDFs from Jupyter Notebooks and regular Python
scripts.</div>
href="https://hdf5-udf.readthedocs.io/en/latest";
>https://hdf5-udf.readthedocs.io/en/latest</a> that should serve as a good
landing point. More details about the project along with download pointers and
installation instructions can be found on our GitHub page at <a
href="https://github.com/lucasvr/hdf5-udf";