Re: [netcdfgroup] conversion latlon to united states in netcdf file

Hi all,

I solved the problem! Many thanks to Dave Allured and Daniel Heydebreck for
the suggestions.

This is my solution: In Python the following packages are really helpful to
deal with shapefiles: the rasterize and geopandas package . On Github ( xray
methods using shapefile as mask? · Issue #501 · pydata/xarray (github.com)
<https://github.com/pydata/xarray/issues/501> ) I found some code with
these packages (written by shoyer)  and constructed a new shapefile!

Good luck for the ones who also face this problem.

Best wishes,
Steppe