[netcdfgroup] Webinar on HDF5-UDF

sans-serif;font-size:10pt" ><div dir="ltr" >Hi, all!</div>
and NetCDF4 files, please join my Webinar, hosted by the HDF Group, this coming
Friday. I will present the HDF5-UDF project -- which enables users to associate
logic in source code form -- in details, including examples in the domain of
weather forecasting. The idea is to show how the tool can remove the burden of
data preparation / transformation from your hands and let you focus on data
analysis.</div>
charge):</div>
href="https://forum.hdfgroup.org/t/webinar-announcement-learn-about-data-virtualization-with-hdf5-udf-and-how-it-can-streamline-your-work/8098";

href="https://github.com/lucasvr/hdf5-udf";