[netcdfgroup] Fwd: Adding create/modify times to _NCProperties?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Fra: Karsten Bolding <karsten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: man. 14. dec. 2020 kl. 07.23
Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] Adding create/modify times to _NCProperties?
To: Dennis Heimbigner <dmh@xxxxxxxx>

Hello

We use md5sum to test if model updates have changed model outputs. I.e. we
run md5sum on .nc files before and after a model changes (e.g.
speed optimization) and we aim at having no changes in those sums. If
adding create/modify times will change md5sums the implementation will have
a negative impact for us.

Best regards,
Karsten

--