[netcdfgroup] Building netcdf-fortran on Windows

Hello,

I am trying to build the static library for netcdf-Fortran on Windows 10
using VS2019 and Intel Fortran compiler.

I have downloaded the source code for version 4.5.2 and using cmake to
generate the VS-related files. Also, I am linking against netcdf-c 4.7.3
for which I am using the pre-built binaries (installed on my machine).

Everything seems fine when building the static library and the
netcdff.lib is being generated without issues. However, having a peek
inside, there are no symbols for the nf90_* procedures. This is confirmed
when trying to use this library in one of my projects (linking errors:
unresolved external symbol nf90_*...).

Any guidance would be appreciated!

Aristotelis