Re: [netcdfgroup] New C++ interface for netCDF

I would imagine that first, we need improved multi-dimensional arrays.
I've been imagining an updated version of Blitz++.

See here for the C++ framework I've written.  The good thing about it is,
you just have to write things once, not 3 times (once each for define,
write and read).

https://github.com/citibeth/ibmisc/blob/develop/slib/ibmisc/netcdf.hpp

I also would recommend replacing the existing C++ API.  It's better than
the old one, but still clunky and could be a lot better.  Especially with
modern templating.