Re: [netcdfgroup] nccopy to compressed NetCDF-4 magnitudes slower on NetCDF 4.6.2+

Thanks for finding this and letting us know!

I have elevated this to an issue on GitHub so it gets proper attention:
https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/issues/1436

Further discussion would be most helpful if it were in the issue, where we
can easily track it.

Keep on netCDFing!

Ed Hartnett