Re: [netcdfgroup] storing sparse matrices data in NetCDF

Chris,

See http://nco.sf.net#help for NCO issues.

The -X option behaves well with unstructured grid coordinates
formatted in the CF-ish way NCO expects. It is agnostic about UGRID.
Please move this thread to the site above
if it does not work for you on a UGRID dataset.

Charlie