Re: [netcdfgroup] ncap2 cannot find file

I missed the attached file, sorry.  I can read it fine using a recent
version of ncdump with recent netcdf and HDF5 libraries.  This is a netcdf4
file made with NCO 4.6.1 and a relatively old netcdf library version, old
enough that the _NCProperties attribute is absent.  Superblock 2 suggests
it is probably not a format compatibility issue.  My best guess is one of
those file lock problems on your system.