[netcdfgroup] netCDF-C 4.6.2

Hello,

Do we have a timeline for an official release of netCDF-C 4.6.2? I ask this
because the latest stable release linked to Ferret (which is used with LAS
8.6.3, here in NCEI) gives out error messages when we're trying to plot
certain x-y-t grids.

One of the developers of Ferret has been kind enough to do some testing for
us and has noted that by linking Ferret to netCDF-C 4.6.2-rc1, these errors
are not showing up.
But a new version of Ferret is contingent on Unidata putting out a stable
release of netCDF-C.

Thanks!

--

*Ajay Krishnan*
Geospatial Data Developer | Science & Technology Corporation